4m*25m/roll. about 2500sqm/20GP, about 6000sqm/40GP, about 7500sqm/40HQ
18 stitches/10 CM
PP + none woven cloth
Hot selling garden decor landscape synthetic grass L003 , 4 colors with CE certification , monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PE+PP. The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
Description:Many different kinds backing, PP, PP+Nonewoven, PP+ net, net, PP+Nonewoven+net.
Description:High duribility and elastisity, clean, soft, you could touch my your hand,walk on it and also sleeping on it. Far away from the noisy work city , enjoying yourself in the nature enviroment.
Description:From now on, we have CE certification,ISO9001,ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Description: You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
Installing hot selling garden decor artificial grass onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much hot selling garden decor landscape synthetic grass you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the hot selling garden decor landscape synthetic grass . A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the hot selling garden decor landscape synthetic grass to trim off to make that perfect edge in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your hot selling garden decor landscape synthetic grass , using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and garden decor landscape synthetic grass .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the
infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best
on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider
adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and garden decor landscape synthetic grass tacks can be used.