it is completely free from the impact of climate, greatly improving the efficient use of space, and it can be used in some extreme climate for example low and high temperature .
the artificial lawn can still make you feel like spring when natural grass goes into dormancy.
the whole materials are in keeping with the demands of environmental protection and the turf surface layer is recyclable.
artificial lawn produced bases on the principle of bionics, its good elasticity and comfort with no direction and hardness makes users aware little difference from natural grass.
it is not easy to fade and durable, especially applied to primary and secondary schools' grounds where use high frequently.
it is simple and convenient to construction and can be laid in asphalt, concrete and hard battle , with little maintenance costs indeed.
Landscaping fake grass , three colors with CE certification , monofilament
grass yarn type and yarn material is PE . The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
Many different kinds backing, PP,PP+Nonewoven, PP+ net, net, PP+Nonewoven+net.
High duribility and elastisity, clean, soft, you could touch my your hand,walk on it and also sleeping on it. Far away from the noisy work city, enjoying yourself in the nature enviroment.
we have CE certification,ISO9001,ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Package & Shipping
Installing carpet for outdoor playground onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much price of carpet for outdoor playground you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the price of carpet for outdoor playground .A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products. 3. Lay the price of carpet for outdoor playground to trim off to make that perfect edge ie in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your plastic turf, using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and price of carpet for outdoor playground .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and price of carpet for outdoor playground tacks can be used.