4*25m/roll about 3000 sqms/20 container about 7000sqms/40 container
about 7-10 days
16 stitches/10 CM
PP + none woven cloth
Artificial sports turf for football field model S125 , green color with CE certification , monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PE . The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
Description:Many different kinds backing , PP, PP+Nonewoven, PP+ net , net, PP+Nonewoven+net.
Description:High duribility and elastisity, clean court make you love in playing football very much. This model is suitable to 5 people side,7 people side,11 people side football field and also mini-football field.
Description:From now on, we have CE certification, ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Description: You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films, etcs.
about 3600-4000 sqm
about 7000-8000 sqm
Installing Artificially Grass onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much football field artificial sports turf you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres (6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the football field artificial sports turf.A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the football field artificial sports turf to trim off to make that perfect edge in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your football field artificial sports turf using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and football field artificial sports turf.
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill
will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and football field artificial sports turf tacks can be used.