Description:High duribility and elastisity, clean, soft, you could touch my your hand,walk on it and also sleeping on it. Far away from the noisy work city, enjoying yourself in the nature enviroment.
Description:From now on, we have CE certification , ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Description: You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
Installing Decoractive Plastic Grass onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much decoractivegrass you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres
(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the decractive plastic grass.A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may
show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the decoractiveplastic grass to trim off to make that perfect edge ie in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to
3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your decractive plastic grass, using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls
and decractive plastic grass .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue
should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking
care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill
will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive
and decractive artificial grass tacks can be used.